WATER TOWEL RAILS
- 20 years for closed HTW systems
- 5 years for common HTW systems
ELECTRIC TOWEL RAILS
- 20 years for a towel rail and heating element
- 5 years per temperature regulator
Warranty obligations do not apply in the following cases:
– if towel rail was working while passport operating parameters were exceeded;
– the product has signs of electrocorrosion;
– the product has received mechanical damage (as a result of transportation, operation, storage, etc.) after it has been sold to the consumer;
– the warranty card (passport) is missing or improperly executed;
– the product has signs of unqualified installation or repair;
– the product was not used for its intended purpose.
- the warranty period is valid from the date of sale.
- the warranty does not apply to gaskets and cranes of “Maevsky”.
- warranty obligations are fulfilled if there is a technical passport certified by the organisation that sold the product with the product identification number and date of sale!